Terms and Conditions:
1. Quoted prices valid for 28 days from quotation.
2. Payment must be made on completion of the work or within 7 days to be made by cheque (made payable to Shakespeare Carpentry), bank transfer or cash. Should payments not be received within the 7 days the company may charge interest at the rate of 8% per annum on all over due amounts. 3. Workmanship is guaranteed for 12 months from the date of completion. Any alterations or damage to the work completed by the customer and other trades will invalidate the workmanship guarantee and may incur a call out charge if we are requested to re-visit the work.
4. Should a customer purchase materials for work to be carried out, it is their responsibility that the materials are purchased are of adequate quality and fit for the purpose. All materials must be ready for the start of any work carried out by the company, if delays occur due to materials not being present on the work date, we reserve the right to charge an additional £30 per hour whilst the materials are being sourced or cancel the job altogether with a call out fee of £50 to be paid. If materials such as flooring and doors are purchased by the customer, these need to be in the room where work is going to be carried out 7 days prior, to acclimatise. Should this not happen the company has the right to withdraw from the job with a call out fee of £50 payable or continue with the work at the customers request without the 12 month guarantee.
5. Should the customer be unsure or need further advice of the suitability of materials please contact us for clarification and free advice prior to the work being undertaken.
6. Shakespeare Carpentry are licensed waste carriers and dispose of all waste correctly therefore waste removal is available at an additional cost (this does not include waste from supplied materials).
7. Materials come unfinished unless otherwise stated that they come painted, stained or treated.
8. Quoted prices are only valid on weekdays and exclude weekends and bank holidays where there would be an additional charge.
9. Shakespeare Carpentry has the right to take images of any work undertaken but will only publish images with customers consent.
10. A deposit may be requested for any job requiring materials of more than £300.00.
11. All materials supplied by Shakespeare carpentry remain ours until final payments have been received by us.
12. Any payments made by cash must be paid at the correct amount as we do not carry change.